Guest Preacher Bobbi Perkins, one of our University Ministers, shares on Ash Wednesday from Psalm 51.
During Jubilee Conference weekend, Dave Moore guest preached for us on 2 Samuel 11:1-12:15
1. Did you notice an emotional response to this story as it was unfolding? What were you feeling throughout?
2. Is there a character whose experience you most relate to?
3. What does the story reveal about God’s character and priorities?
Pastor Josh continues in 2 Corinthians
1. Why do the ‘credentials’ of a disciple often look so unusual to the world?
2. How does the Gospel trajectory (death leads to life) change the way we experience hardship and difficulty?
3. How can we “receive the grace of God in vain?”
4. What would it look like this week for you to adorn the Gospel through your actions?
University Minister, Andy Moore, preaches on 2 Corinthians 5:11-21
1. In what sense did Jesus “become sin” on our behalf? In what sense do we “become righteousness”?
2. How should people behave after they have received reconciliation with God?
3. If you are called to be an ambassador of reconciliation, how is this likely to affect your daily life? How will it affect how people perceive you? How will it affect how God perceives you?
Pastor Josh continues our series in 2 Corinthians.
1. What is the treasure that carry about in ‘jars of clay’?
2. Why does Paul call the difficulties of life “light momentary affliction”? How can we see them this way without seeming dismissive or insensitive?
3. What is the great hope that God has set before us, and how do we know that God will make good on that hope?
4. How does v. 10 impact the way that you go through all the highs and lows of life?