Pastor Josh preaches on Galatians 2:11-21
1. Why did Paul confront Peter’s hypocrisy? Are we to do this with others?
2. What does it mean to be “crucified with Christ”?
3. Why is the doctrine of “faith alone” so important?
4. What does Christ’s death reveal about our capacity for righteousness?
Pastor Josh preaches on Galatians 2:1-10
1. How have the results of Paul’s meeting in Jerusalem affected you personally?
2. What is the significance of God calling people to serve in different areas of his world?
3. Why must the good news of Jesus Christ never be separated from actions of mercy?
4. Where is God calling you to be his witness in this world?
Pastor Josh preaches on Galatians 1:6-24
1. What are the non-negotiable elements of the Gospel?
2. Why is the Gospel capable of transforming lives so drastically?
3. How do we compromise or alter the Gospel? Why?
4. How can we be sure that we are hearing, heeding, and heralding the Gospel as we are supposed to?
Pastor Josh begins his sermon series on Galations, preaching on Galatians 1:1-5
1. Is “the present age” really evil? Why or why not?
2. How is the Gospel summarized in the words “grace and peace”?
3. How did Jesus Christ “give himself for our sins”, and what is the result of that?
4. Why do we need to be explicit in our assessment of the problem we face and in our announcement of the solution in Christ?