Pittsburgh, PA 15213
8:30am Classic Worship Service
11:00am Modern Worship Service
5:00 pm Acoustic Worship Service
Please feel free to contact the Church Office if you have any questions: 412-687-3222
The office is open:
We are closed Fridays
- Bellefield property lot. Enter our lot by coming one-way down Thackeray Street toward Fifth Avenue. On Sundays this lot is for those with physical needs to be near the church. A handicapped parking spot is by the side entrance on Thackeray Street, and there is a ramp to this door. A parking permit is required to use our lot on weekdays.
- Pittsburgh Science & Techonolgy School parking lots (SUNDAYS ONLY). Enter the lot by coming one-way down Thackeray Street toward Fifth Avenue. This lot is open to anyone while worshiping at Bellefield on Sundays.
- Street parking. Most metered parking places are free on Sundays. Try Thackeray Street, Fifth Avenue, and O’Hara Street.
- Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall.
- We have an arrangement for 50 pre-paid spots for Sunday mornings. To park in one of these spots on Sunday mornings, please contact the Church Administrator for a parking pass and more information. firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all other parking here, parking fees apply.
For information on getting to Bellefield via bus, use Google Transit.