Where should I park?
- Bellefield property lot. You can come down Thackeray Ave from O’Hara and turn left into our lot. On Sundays this lot is for those with physical needs to be near the church. A handicapped parking spot is by the side entrance on Thackeray Street, and there is a ramp to this door. A parking permit is required to use our lot on weekdays.
- Pittsburgh Science & Technolgy School parking lots (SUNDAYS ONLY). You can come down Thackeray Ave from O’Hara. You can then enter the Sci-Tech lot the right. This lot is open to anyone while worshiping at Bellefield on Sundays.
What are the services like?
Each of our services consists of the same scripture readings & sermons but with different musical styles and format. The services last approximately 60 minutes, casual yet respectful dress is welcomed.
Our hope is to provide varied opportunities that will enable everyone to participate. Each of our services is accessible to those using mobility aids, large-print bulletins are available upon request. Recordings and transcripts of the sermon are available the Monday following the service. To read our most up to date guidelines and policies for COVID-19 click here.
8:30am Classic Worship: (Sanctuary) This service is led by piano or stringed instruments and features hymns and traditional prayers. We have an optional seating section specifically for people who prefer to stay masked and physically distanced.
11am Modern Worship: (Sanctuary) This service is led by a contemporary worship praise band. We have an optional seating section specifically for people who prefer to stay masked and physically distanced. *This service is available as a live-stream on our Youtube page.
5pm Relaxed Worship: (Fellowship Hall) This service is led by acoustic guitar and we aim for a relaxed, reflective and reverent atmosphere. There is plenty of space for those that prefer to spread out in their seating.
*Communion is celebrated the first Sunday of each month at all our onsite services. If you would like communion brought to you at home, email Pastor Josh
What about my kids?
Children ages infant-3 years can be brought upstairs before the service. Children ages 4 years to 2nd grade will be dismissed to Children in Worship during the service itself. Parents, please have children over the age of 2 wear a mask. Babies 2 and younger should not wear a mask. If you have any questions, please email Tanya, our Children’s Director (tanya – at – bellefield.org)
Anything else I should know?
- Casual, respectful dress is appropriate for all of our services.
- Accessible seating is available at all services and programs in the building
- ASL interpretation available upon request
- Transcripts of our services are available upon request
Please contact the office if you have any other questions firstname.lastname@example.org