Where should I park?
- Bellefield property lot. You can come down Thackeray Ave from O’Hara and turn left into our lot. On Sundays this lot is for those with physical needs to be near the church. A handicapped parking spot is by the side entrance on Thackeray Street, and there is a ramp to this door. A parking permit is required to use our lot on weekdays.
- Pittsburgh Science & Technolgy School parking lots (SUNDAYS ONLY). You can come down Thackeray Ave from O’Hara. You can then enter the Sci-Tech lot the right. This lot is open to anyone while worshiping at Bellefield on Sundays.
What are the services like?
- Our 10:30am online service is a live-stream service you can watch live on YouTube Sunday mornings. On Monday morning you can find the recording on our YouTube channel front page.
- Our 10:30am Onsite service in the sanctuary is approximately 60 minutes, in our sanctuary. This service will be the same modern format of our online service. Enter through the red doors on 5th Avenue.
- Our 5pm onsite service is approximately 60 minutes, in our Fellowship Hall. This service will be the same modern format of our online service. Enter through the glass doors on Thackeray Avenue.
What about my kids?
Children ages infant-3 years can be brought upstairs before the service. Children ages 4 years to 2nd grade will be dismissed to Children in Worship during the service itself. Parents, please have children over the age of 2 wear a mask. Babies 2 and younger should not wear a mask. If you have any questions, please email Tanya, our Children’s Director (tanya – at – bellefield.org)
What should I wear?
- Please wear a mask during all indoor group gatherings
- Casual, respectful dress is appropriate for all of our services.
Guidelines during Covid-19
Please read through our guidelines to help us prevent and protect each other from th Covid-19 virus. You can read them here.