Plan Your Visit
Where should I park?
- Bellefield property lot. You can come down Thackeray Ave from O’Hara and turn left into our lot. On Sundays this lot is for those with physical needs to be near the church. A handicapped parking spot is by the side entrance on Thackeray Street, and there is a ramp to this door. A parking permit is required to use our lot on weekdays.
- Pittsburgh Science & Technolgy School parking lots (SUNDAYS ONLY). You can come down Thackeray Ave from O’Hara. You can then enter the Sci-Tech lot the right. This lot is open to anyone while worshiping at Bellefield on Sundays.
What are the services like?
Each service is about an hour and ten minutes long.
- Our 8:30am service is a traditional format, featuring hymns and more liturgical elements
- Our 11am service is a modern format, featuring contemporary music led by our Praise Band
- Our 5pm evening service is a relaxed, reflective & reverent format, featuring acoustic music
What about my kids?
- At the 8:30am service childcare is available for infants and toddlers
- At the 11am service childcare is available for newborns through 3 years old and Children’s Church for children ages 4yrs through 2nd grade.
- At the 5pm evening service children are welcome to stay and worship with us. Worship activity bags are available for children 3yrs and up.
What should I wear?
Casual, respectful dress is appropriate for all of our services.