Pastor Josh preached on Philippians 3:1-11
Pastor Josh preaches on Philippians 2:1-11
1. What is the model and “mind” of Christ that we are to exhibit in our own lives?
2. What do verses 6-8 teach us about Jesus Christ?
3. What do verses 9-11 teach us about Jesus Christ?
4. How does a passage like this change the way that you think about Jesus Christ?
Pastor Josh continues to preach in Philippians, chapter 1:19-30
1. What is the difference between loving Christ and loving the benefits of Christ?
2. What did Paul mean when he said, “to live is Christ and to die is gain”?
3. What does it look like to “strive side by side for the gospel”?
4. How does Paul’s perspective on suffering differ from the way it is commonly perceived?
Pastor Josh begins our series on Philippians, starting with: Philippians 1:1-18
1. How does the account in Acts 16 affect the way you read Paul’s letter to the Philippians?
2. What does Paul mean when he says, “you are all partakers with me of grace”, and how does that inform what he writes?
3. What things in your life cause you to rejoice? What are the things that cause Paul to rejoice? What do those similarities or differences reveal?