Guest preacher Rev. Dr. Rodger Woodworth preaches on Luke 7:18-23
Pastor Josh continues our series on 1 Thessalonians by preaching on 1 Thessalonians 2:1-12.
Things to think about while you listen:
1. What do the family metaphors that Paul uses reveal about the way we are to interact with one another?
2. What benefits come from experiencing life alongside other Christians?
3. How does this portrait of Gospel-grounded living impact the way you engage with your neighbors?
4. What else does this passage show us about life in the already-but-not-yet reality of Jesus’ kingdom?
Pastor Josh preaches on 1 Thessalonians 1:1-10. This marks the beginning of our series through 1 Thessalonians together.
Things to listen for and think about as you listen:
1. How does the Gospel subversively fulfill the cultural convictions that you have?
2. What does it look like to enact and embody the virtues of faith, love, and hope in your own life?
3. Can you identify the idols from which you need to turn? What are they?
4. Why is active waiting the identifying mark of living in the already-but-not-yet? Do you pray for and encourage others in this pursuit?
Nick Bersin, one of our University Ministry Students, spoke on Amos 5:18-24.
Joyful Liberation from the Godless Ties of this World
Fiona Carter, one of our University Ministry students speaks on Leviticus 10:1-3, page 112
”Nadab, Abihu, and Worship: Letting God into Your Life”
Pastor Josh preaches on Job 19:23-27 at our Easter Sunday Services
Guest preacher and Bellefield member, Jeff Nine, preached on Mark 15 – “Who Do You Say That I Am”
University Minister Andy Moore preaches on Maundy Thursday.