Pastor Josh preaches on Psalm 22 as a word to our community after the mass shooting at Tree of Life Synagogue on Saturday, October 27th.
If you would like to speak with pastor Josh or one of our elders this week, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pastor Josh continues to preach from Galatians:
1. Why is it so easy to “turn back to the weak and worthless” things after having come to know the good news of the Gospel?
2. What things sap our zeal and stifle our compassion?
3. Why is Paul in such anguish over the attitudes he sees in the Galatian Christians?
4. What steps can you take to maintain your focus on the truth of the Gospel and the actions that it should lead us to do in this world?
Pastor Josh continues his series on Galatians
1.Why is it important to know the substance of God’s promise?
2. How does the priority of the promise affect the way we
understand God’s Law?
3. How does Jesus Christ fulfill the promise, and what does that mean for us?
4. What are some of the results of the fulfilled promise, and how do those things change the way that you relate to God and to others?
Pastor Josh preaches on Galatians
1. Why does the Law leave us under a curse?
2. How did Jesus Christ removed this curse from us?
3. What does it mean to “live by faith”?
4. How does the cross reveal the justice and mercy of God?
Dr. Jeff Nine preaches on Galatians 3:1-9
- Why do sometimes find concepts like faith so hard to define?
- How does Abraham’s story help in forming our understanding of faith?
- What is one (specific) way that you can live into faith this week?