Pastor Josh preaches on “Peace” using Isaiah 9:2-7.
1. Why do we experience strife in our relationships with God and with one another?
2. Why are our attempts to bring peace going to inevitably fall short?
3. How is it that Jesus Christ brings us peace with God? With one another?
4. What would it look like for you to live in the peace that Jesus Christ provides while looking ahead to the permanent peace he will establish?
Pastor Josh preaches on “Love” using 1 John 4:7-12
1. What is unique and distinct about God’s love for us? How is God’s love “made manifest among us”?
2. How do we know that God loves us? Where should we look to be reminded of this whenever we might doubt it?
3. How can the way we love one another bear witness to the Gospel?
4. What would it look like this Advent season for you to love others in ways that reflect the love that God has “made manifest among us”?