Pastor Josh finished our series on Galatians this Sunday. Next week we will begin our Advent Series.
1. What are some of the outward appearances that we assume indicate spiritual maturity?
2. What does it mean to boast in “the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ”?
3. What does Paul mean by “the new creation”, and why is that the thing that counts more than anything else?
4. How has the Letter to the Galatians helped you gain a more explicit understanding of the content and consequences of the gospel?
Pastor Josh continues our series in Galatians.
1. What the most common errors we make when we see someone “caught in any transgression”? How can we avoid those?
2. What are some ways that you can help to bear the burdens of others this week? (And how can others help you?)
3. Why do we often “grow weary of doing good”? How can we persevere in this?
4. Why is the balance of verse 10 an important thing to maintain?
Campus Minister and staff member Andy Moore continues our series on Galatians.
1. Why do you think Paul uses fruit as a metaphor for the qualities produced in our lives by the Holy Spirit? How does the metaphor help us understand the spiritual life?
2. Do all Christians always display the fruit of the Spirit? Why or why not?
3. What would you say about a person who claims to be a Christian, but whose life doesn’t seem to demonstrate the fruit of the Spirit?
Pastor Josh continues our series in Galatians, speaking to how to gain footing during and after times of tragedy.
1. What are the dangers of love that is grounded in legalism?
2. What are the dangers of love that is grounded in lawlessness?
3. How does the Gospel free us to love God as we were intended? How does the Gospel free us to love others as we were intended?
4. What things can you do this week that will express your love for God and neighbor?