Guidelines have been updated as of May 20, 2021.
Thank you for reading through and adhering to our guidelines as a way to care for our community during this time.
Morning Onsite Services in Sanctuary:
- Please follow CDC masking guidelines. If you are not fully vaccinated then we ask that you remain masked while in the building. Note: The CDC considers “fully vaccinated” to mean two weeks removed from either a single-dose vaccine or the second shot of a two-dose vaccine.
- For those who prefer to remain masked and distanced regardless of vaccination status, we will reserve a designated area of pews in the sanctuary during worship. Look for signs on the two large sections on the west side of the sanctuary.
- Congregational singing will remain at the end of the service, allowing those who are not comfortable with that element to step out early.
- Childcare is available at this service (0-3 years) in our infant and toddler nurseries, Parents, please go up the Thackeray stairwell, check-in at top of the stairs, you can then drop your kids off in their nursery and return to the sanctuary via the back stairs (by Pastor Josh’s office). After church, follow the same one-way traffic pattern to collect your children
- During this service, children 4 years to 2nd grade will be dismissed for Children in Worship, please make sure they have a mask to wear. Children will be escorted from the Sanctuary by a Children in Worship volunteer. After the service, parents, please go to the Thackeray lobby where your children will be waiting on the landing with a volunteer
- For onsite, indoor children and youth ministries, staff and volunteers working directly with children will be masked while with the children. (This aligns with current CDC recommendations for those working with populations still unable to be vaccinated)
- Please do not bring in any food or drink
5pm Onsite Service:
- This service will meet in Fellowship Hall through May 23rd and then will meet outside during the summer months.
- Please follow CDC masking guidelines. If you are not fully vaccinated then we ask that you remain masked while in the building. The CDC considers “fully vaccinated” to mean two weeks removed from either a single-dose vaccine or the second shot of a two-dose vaccine.
- Childcare is not available at this time
- Please do not bring food or drink
Building Use Guidelines
To make a request to meet at the church building, email the office.
Thank you for helping us with our goal of being faithful and responsible in our common life!