Guidelines have been updated as of June 1, 2022.
Thank you for reading through and adhering to our guidelines as a way to care for our community during this time.
Over the past two years, our elders and leadership have made it our practice to promote the local CDC guidelines for mitigation strategies. Here are the current recommendations:
- Follow the CDC COVID-19 Community Level for Allegheny County recommendations.
- Those who are sick or may have recent exposure are encouraged to remain at home and participate in our online options when available.
- Please be mindful of your interactions with vulnerable populations.
- We will maintain a fully masked section in the sanctuary for any who choose to sit there.
- If after attending an onsite event you test positive for COVID, we encourage you to let the group leader know so they can inform those who may be impacted.