Guidelines have been updated as of August 19, 2021.
Thank you for reading through and adhering to our guidelines as a way to care for our community during this time.
Morning Onsite Services in Sanctuary:
- Please wear a mask during indoor group gatherings
- For those who also prefer to remain physically distanced , we will continue to reserve a designated area of pews in the sanctuary with distanced seating. (Look for signs on the section on the east side of the sanctuary).
- Congregational singing will remain at the end of the service, allowing those who are not comfortable with that element to step out early.
- Childcare is available at this service (0-3 years) in our infant and toddler nurseries. Parents, please have children over the age of 2 wear a mask. Babies 2 and younger should not wear a mask.
- During this service, children 4 years to 2nd grade will be dismissed for Children in Worship. Please make sure they have a mask to wear. Children will be escorted from the Sanctuary by a Children in Worship volunteer. After the service, parents can collect their children outside Room 203 (Children in Worship room) upstairs.
- For onsite, indoor children and youth ministries, staff and volunteers working directly with children will be masked while with the children. (This aligns with current CDC recommendations for those working with populations still unable to be vaccinated)
- Please do not bring in any food or drink
5pm Onsite Service:
- This service will meet in Fellowship Hall through May 23rd and then will meet outside during the summer months.
- Please wear a mask during indoor gatherings of this worship service
- Childcare is not available at this time
- Please do not bring food or drink
Building Use Guidelines
To make a request to meet at the church building, email the office.
Thank you for helping us with our goal of being faithful and responsible in our common life!