In keeping with our guidelines and to maintain open communication with our church community, this page is to notify you that an attendee of Bellefield Church morning worship service on February 14th has reported receiving a positive COVID-19 test.
Due to privacy requirements, the information we can share with you is:
- The last time they were at the church building was Sunday, February 14th, 2021 for the 11 am worship service.
After receiving notification from the individual, we:
- Contacted all those who checked in at the above events
- Re-cleaned and re-disinfected areas accessed by the individual
- Consulted with medical experts
- Communicated to the congregation, advising people to see a physician if they are feeling ill.
If you experience any of the below symptoms in a way that is not typical, we encourage you to contact your physician and stay at home. Symptoms of COVID-19 include the following:
- Feeling feverish or temperature greater than or equal to 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
- Loss of taste or smell
- Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills, shaking or exaggerated shivering
- Sore throat, congestion or runny nose
- Significant muscle pain or ache
- Diarrhea, nausea or vomiting
Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org, if anyone in your family tests positive with COVID-19 and has been onsite, as this helps us with contact tracing. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out directly to Barry Balliet or Josh Brown, our COVID-19 contacts.