“Oh Lord, open my lips, and my mouth will declare your praise” –Psalm 51:15
Gathering together for worship is a foundational aspect of who we are. Whoever you are, and wherever
you are on your faith journey,
we invite you to join us!
Our hope is to provide varied opportunities that will enable everyone to participate in one way or another. For many, the most faithful and responsible approach is to continue to worship at home. For others, however, it may be to gather in careful, measured ways. To read our most up to date guidelines and policies for COVID-19 click here.
· Online: Our morning worship service is available online via livestream. Join us! Look for our live video or view our past livestreams on YouTube.
· Onsite (Morning): We will gather in the Sanctuary. We have a section specifically for people who prefer to stay masked and physically distanced and a section for those who are more comfortable sitting more closely together.
· Onsite (Evening): We will gather at 5 pm on the front patio. Bring your own lawn chair if you are able! In case of inclement weather, we’ll move into Fellowship Hall.
Communion is celebrated the first Sunday of each month at our 10:30am & 5pm onsite services. If you would like communion brought to you at home, email Pastor Josh.
For our Onsite Services:
The following will go into effect Sunday, August 22nd:
- Please wear a mask during all indoor group gatherings
- For those who also prefer to remain physically distanced , we will continue to reserve a designated area of pews in the sanctuary with distanced seating. (Look for signs on the section on the east side of the sanctuary)
- Congregational singing will remain at the end of the service, allowing those who are not comfortable with that element to step out early.
- For onsite, indoor children and youth ministries, staff and volunteers working directly with children will be masked while with the children.
Because we have vulnerable population groups (including children under the age of 12 who cannot yet be vaccinated), we are depending upon each person to act with integrity when it comes to adhering to the policies.