Being generous in our financial stewardship is an act of worship in which we respond to the God who has given us all things in Christ. Being generous with our material resources means using them in ways that demonstrate the love for God and love for neighbor that Jesus himself said we should pursue.
Our 2022 Campaign will run through December 15th. There will be opportunities to hand in your pledge card during worship services on December 5th and 12th. We ask that you prayerfully consider making a pledge to the Operating Fund so that Bellefield can more effectively plan for the upcoming ministry year.
Below we have listed resources and instructions for making an online pledge.
To Make a Pledge Online
- Login or create your Login at onrealm.org/bellefieldpresbyterian, using the email address from which you receive church emails.
- Select Giving
- Click [+Pledge]
- Enter the following:
- enter $ amount for each time you plan to gift per period (e.g. if you plan to give monthly, enter your monthly amount)
- select the frequency of your planned gift (monthly, weekly, etc)
- Save Pledge
- You will receive a confirmation message saying that your pledge was received AND you will be given the option to schedule online gifts. To schedule corresponding online gift:
- Click on the box, Before You Go… Add a Scheduled Gift to schedule online gifts to meet your pledge in 2022.
- If you already had scheduled online gifts from 2021, please make sure to review your Scheduled Gifts to avoid overlap or duplicate gifts.
If you encounter any issues with the giving tool, prefer to make a paper pledge, or if you have any questions please contact the Finance Team. We’d be happy to walk you through step by step.