“O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth will declare your praise” –Psalm 51:15
Gathering together for worship is a foundational aspect of who we are. Whoever you are, and wherever you are on your faith journey, we invite you to join us!
Each Sunday you will hear a relevant, Biblical-based message. Communion is celebrated the first Sunday of each month, in each service. Casual, respectful dress is appropriate at all three services. See below for details on each service regarding worship style and childcare.
We hope to see you Sunday!
Sunday Morning Worship
Join us for our morning service.
- A modern format, featuring contemporary music led by our Praise Band
- Childcare is available for children in the Infant (newborn- 23 months) & Toddler (2-3 years old) rooms on the 2nd floor. Children ages 4 years old through 2nd grade are dismissed from the service midway and invited upstairs for a Bible story and activity.
Sunday Evening Worship
Join us for our worship service Sunday night.
- A relaxed, reflective & reverent format, featuring acoustic music.
- Children are welcome to join us in worship
- Worship Activity Bags are available for children ages 3 and up