Plan Your Visit
Where should I park?
- Bellefield property lot. Enter our lot by coming one-way down Thackeray Street toward Fifth Avenue. On Sundays this lot is for those with physical needs to be near the church. A handicapped parking spot is by the side entrance on Thackeray Street, and there is a ramp to this door. A parking permit is required to use our lot on weekdays.
- Pittsburgh Science & Techonolgy School parking lots (SUNDAYS ONLY). Enter the lot by coming one-way down Thackeray Street toward Fifth Avenue. This lot is open to anyone while worshiping at Bellefield on Sundays.
What are the services like?
Each service is about an hour and ten minutes long.
- Our 8:30am service is a classic format with liturgical elements.
- Our 11am service is a modern format, featuring contemporary music led by our Praise Band
- Our 5pm service is a relaxed, reflective & reverent format, featuring acoustic music. Worship is followed by a time of group fellowship and conversation.
What about my kids?
- At the 8:30am service there is childcare available for newborns through 3 years old.
- At the 11am service there is childcare available for newborns through 3 years old and Children’s Church for children ages 4yrs through 2nd grade.
- At the 5pm service children are welcome to stay and worship with us. Worship activity bags are available for children 3yrs and up.
What should I wear?
Casual, respectful dress is appropriate for all of our services.